Traditional APMP production line makes chemical pulp
This process adopts the national key scientific and technological achievements award-winning patent project, equipped with advanced equipment at home and abroad, optimized combination to become energy-saving, environmentally friendly, low-carbon, high-efficiency process, and produces high-quality bleached pulp.
The biggest feature of this process is that the chemical agent softens and modifies the material to replace the traditional high-temperature and high-pressure cooking and pulping process to achieve a clean and environmentally friendly pulping process. It has the following distinctive features:
- Wide range of raw materials: rice straw, bagasse, geranium, bamboo, cotton stalk, poplar, eucalyptus, etc., according to different raw materials, use high quality and low price raw materials.
- The pulp yield is high, the general raw materials can reach more than 65%, and the clean materials such as eucalyptus and poplar are more than 90%.
- Water conservation: The raw material washing, saponification section and softening section reaction residual liquid can be reused after microfiltration and static pressure, without any waste water discharge, and can be recycled.
- Bleaching section. Clean hydrogen peroxide bleaching, and the dilution water is closed-loop. The fresh water consumption per ton of pulp is only 3-4 tons.
- Clean, environmental protection: saponification, softening section without waste gas, wastewater discharge, a small amount of raw material waste residue, sand, sludge discharge; bleaching section of white water after treatment reached the standard discharge, tons of pulp white water discharge about 3 tons.
- The chemicals used are almost all non-toxic and environmentally friendly chemicals, and the dosage is low and the cost is low.
- The products produced by this process are of good quality and high strength, and all the indexes are higher than those produced by the general method.
- Overcoming the drawbacks of high energy consumption and high pollution of traditional cooking processes, and achieving clean and environmentally friendly pulping.
Take the eucalyptus piece as an example, soak it in the pool, no need to heat up, and the black water will be recycled after simple treatment without discharge. After coarse grinding machine, boring machine, three high-concentration grinding, no impurity removal equipment, the whiteness is 73% ISO (the root is required to reach 75-78%), and the fiber bundle is 2 (not ground, the hand is gently rubbed), after beating to free 304, papermaking quantitative 63.4, the bulk thickness of 2.68, tear index of 10.85, tensile index of 31.13, if closed containers, the corresponding indicators will rise.